What would be a girl’worse skin nightmare? It could be pimples, breakouts, acne and the list goes on. Well for me having dry patchy skin is worst among all and guess what I have been through a phase when this nightmare scared the crap out of me.
I am a kind of girl who always likes her skin to be glowy and moist, although my skin is dry to normal type but i use certain skin care to keep it nice and moist. To my horror, a few months earlier i started noticing that my skin is getting dry and flaky all of a sudden, that too during summer season. Then i noticed that it is getting worse right after I wash my face. Thus I figured out, the problem was with my face wash. Thereupon, I kept switching from one face wash to another but sigh all went in vain.
One day on my facebook news feed I got to know about Conatural’s Organic Honey and Oatmeal Cleansing bar soap. I visited their website and read the description. Soon after I was quite convinced to give it a try and since then I got stick to it.
Today I am goimg to review my ride or die Organic Honey and Oatmeal Bar by Conatural. Although this is for all skin types, it did wonders to my dry skin. Ever since I have started using it I never experienced any kind of dry patches or flakiness on my face so far. No matter what time of year it is, be it summer season or winter, it works equally well and keeps my skin soft, supple, moist and exfoliated. Right now I am using my third bar.
I am quite impressed by Conatural’s style of packaging. It’s very chic and eye catching. It definitely gives you a feel of high end product.
Weight: 110 grams
Fragrance is unique. Its not floral.
Organic cocos nucifera oil, organic olea europea oil, aqua, organic palm oil, sodium hydroxide, organic ricinus communis seed oil, organic simondsia chinesis seed oil, lavandula augustifolia oil, honey, avena sativa kernel meal, avena sativa kernel flakes, phenoxyethenol, ethylhexylglycerin.
PRICE: 350 pkr
DISTINCTIVE FEATURES (PROS):
- All organic ingredients.
- It will exfoliate and cleanse at the same time.
- It has goodness of numerous beneficial ingredients such as coconut oil, jojoba oil, honey, oatmeal, olive oil and essential lavender oil.
- Free from parabens, triclosans, artificial musks, pthalates, SLS, PPD, petroleum jely, and silicones.
- Hand made.
- Equally suitable for all skin types.
- Free from harsh chemicals.
- Keeps your skin hydrated and fresh.
- Bar soap lasts longer as compare to face wash.
- Cruelty free. They dont test their products on animals.
- You can feel chunks of oats and honey on the bar which i found amazing.
- Equally effective for men and women.
- Can be used as a bath soap if you want.
- Be very careful while using, its a bit harsh on eyes.
- Not travel friendly, ofcourse its difficult to carry a bar soap.